Sign on to Online Banking
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will ask for two forms of identification, one must be a photo ID.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov
Savings Accounts & CDs
- A fundamental step in building wealth for tomorrow.
- Minimum balance to open - $ 100.00
- Transactions are limited to 3 withdrawals per month
- No transaction fees up to the limit of 3
- No monthly service charge if average monthly balance exceeds $ 100.00
- $ 3.00 monthly service charge if average monthly balance falls below $ 100.00
- $ 1.00 per item fee for all withdrawals over the limit of 3
- No monthly service charge for children under age 18.
Certificates of Deposit (CD,s), IRA's
- Safe and sound investment. Insured by the FDIC!
- Minimum balance to open - $ 500.00
- Pick the term that best benefits you
- 3 month term
- 6 month term
- 12 month term
- 18 month term
- 24 month term
- 24 hr access to account information at 580-661-3555