- Auto Loans
- Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Buy vs. Lease
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Simple Loan
- Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Payment Options
- This calculator helps determine your loan or line payment.
- Loan Comparison
- Use this calculator to sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Qualifier
- Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Refinance Breakeven
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Rent vs. Buy
- Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
Personal Debt Calculators
- Accelerated Debt Payoff
- Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
- How much do you owe?
- Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- Personal Debt Consolidation
- Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
Savings & Retirement Calculators
- College Savings
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Savings Calculator
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Retirement Planner
- Quickly determine if you retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We can not and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.